Llama Trekking South Tyrol – Hiking in unusual company!
During Llama Trekking in South Tyrol, you will have the opportunity to discover the mountains surrounding our Farm Perfila in a completely new, unusual and “animal” way. With their typical calm, well-mannered and very friendly nature, our llamas welcome you to the unique experience of Llama Trekking Perfila in Valdaora!
Un lama viaggia sempre in compagnia …
… perché questi gentili bestie da soma, che originariamente provengono dalle Ande sudamericane, sono animali da branco. Quindi vi accompagneranno sempre almeno due dei nostri lama bonari durante il vostro tour Lama Trekking in Alto Adige. Queste creature pacifiche, pazienti e intelligenti irradiano un profondo senso di serenità. Durante le escursioni con i nostri lama in Alto Adige potrete fare amicizia con questi splendidi animali.
A llama never travels alone …
… because these fine pack animals, which originally come from the South American Andes, are social herd animals. Thus, there will always be at least two of our good-natured llamas accompanying you during your Llama Trekking South Tyrol tour. The quiet, patient and intelligent creatures radiate a deep sense of serenity. During our trekking tours with llamas in South Tyrol, you will be in close contact with these beautiful animals.
Llama Trekking South Tyrol in Valdaora – Harmony between animals, humans and nature
The friendly pack animals will accompany you on a fantastic hike through the South Tyrolean Dolomites. It is always amazing to see how much energy, self-confidence and inner balance we humans can draw from a trekking tour with llamas in South Tyrol.
Llama Trekking South Tyrol means pure relaxation, intense nature experiences and plenty of pleasure Here & Now!
Llama Trekking South Tyrol – Our offers:
- Intro Course: 1-2 hours – suitable for children starting from 13 years and adults or families – Number of participants: Max. 10 persons – Min. 4 persons – Price per person: 10 €
- Half-day hike: Approx. 3-4 hours – suitable for children starting from 13 years and adults or families – Number of participants: Max. 10 persons – Min. 4 persons – Price per person: 24 €
- Full-day tour: Approx. 6 hours – suitable for adults – endurance and stamina – Number of participants: Max. 10 persons – Min. 5 persons – Price per person: 38 €
During the half-day & full-day tours, the llama will carry your backpack.
- ankle-high walking boots
- rain cover
- sun protection
- weather-proof clothing
- drinking bottle and snacks
- … and of course plenty of good spirits!!!!
Booking by appointment via telephone: +39 3487097216 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your nature & landscape guide Georg and our Perfila llamas in Valdaora look forward to sharing with you the experience “Llama Trekking South Tyrol”.