Summer can start! Spend your holidays in Olang
Experience the variety
In summer, the meadows in Puster Valley are at their best. Our lakes shimmer magically. The deep blue of our sky lit off so gracefully the contrasting landscapes that you can not help but to jump on your bike or wear your hiking boots. As a hiker you will discover a real paradise during your holiday in Olang. The diversity of our natural parks makes it possible for you to plan a whole week of hikes, that each day will bring a new valley in front of you.
The nature park of Fanes-Sennes-Prags is just 1 km away from our farm. Not much further away you will find the nearest swimming pool in the surroundings, no better place to be on a hot day. And it is always a pleasure to enjoy the view on the peaks of the Dolomites while swimming. Piz da Peres, Dreifingerspitze, Flatscherkofel and the Dolomites with its famous “Three peaks” are just a few kilometres away. If one day you are not in the mood for hiking, you can take a trip to the picturesque cities of Brixen, Bozen, Meran and of course Bruneck. A visit to the South Tyrolean Folklore Museum in Dietenheim should be always on the to do list for everyone on holidays in Olang. The castles of Tures, the vineyards or the pyramids in Percha / Oberwielenbach are other good options to enjoy an interesting trip discovering South Tyrol.
Conquer the Kronplatz
In Olang during summer you can play golf, pay a visit to the archery course or the brand new 6th Mountain Museum of Reinhold Messner, located on the top of Kronplatz. If you reach its top with the cable car still in the dark hours of the morning, you will experience a breathtaking sunrise, that you will not forget for years. During your holidays in Olang, the Kronplatz offers various funny activities, an Indian village for children and a big swing on which parents can prove their courage.
- Children’s World in Valdaora di Sopra with forest playground, climbing world, tree house path, dwarf slide and giant slide
- Valdaora public outdoor swimming pool with min. water temperature 25° C, tennis courts and beach volleyball courts
- Kron Arc Adventure with 3D archery parkours & educational animal trail
- Kinds Fun Camp & Tubing Park in the Kids Area Panorama
- Horse Ranch “Tharer und Tolder”
- Messner Mountain Museum and Lumen at Plan de Corones (also in the winter)