27.05.2019 – 22.06.2019
What are the Dolomites Bike-Weeks?
The Dolomites Bike-Weeks are the perfect offer for all cycling enthusiasts who look for adventure, variety and amazing landscapes: the fabulous mountains of the Dolomites are a real paradise for cyclists. Spring is the best time for cyclists: it means to finally go on long cycle trips again after the cold winter!
… and what could be a better place for cycling than the Dolomites?
The Dolomites Bike-Weeks offer, alternately, runs for road bike, mountain bike and E-Bike at 3 levels (pleasure, advanced, expert): YOU choose the cycle type and level you prefer!
What do the Dolomites Bike-Weeks offer?
- Varied cycle trips in the Dolomites (from Monday to Saturday in the specified period)
- Professional guides and expert service
- 3 different levels (pleasure, advanced, expert)
- 3 different cycle types: road bike, mountain bike, mountain e-bike
- Choose the runs, cycle types and levels personally
- Perfect combination of active and relaxing holiday
- Many activities for families as well
When do the Dolomites Bike-Weeks take place?
The event has a duration of 4 weeks: from 27 May to 22 June 2019.
Olang is a perfect point of departure for runs of every level and cycle type! Ambitious road bike cyclists will enjoy the Dolomites mountains to the full while long cycle paths in the valley are waiting for those who prefer an easier way of cycling. If you are looking for real adventure, then try the large number of signposted mountain bike paths or the 6 downhill trails at Kronplatz/Plan de Corones! Thanks to the many Alpine pastures around Olang/Valdaora, e-cyclists have got infinite possibilities for enjoying the amazing mountain landscape by being active.
- Located directly at the cycle path of the Pustertal Valley (also connection to railway and bus)
- More than 30 registered paths for mountain bike in and around Olang
- Perfect point of departure for short or long racing bike runs in the Dolomites
- 6 registered downhill trails at Kronplatz
… and what is the price?
Each cycle trip costs 25,00- euros. The flat rate for a week (including 6 runs, cycle type and level of your choice) costs 75,00- euros (the bicycles are not included, but are available for you at a reduced price).
3 bikes – 3 levels: It’s your choise!
The Dolomites Bike-Weeks offer runs for racing bike, mountain bike and e-Bike at 3 levels
Pleasure (ca.30-50km, up to 400m elevation gap)
Advanced (ca.40-70km, 400 – 1000m elevation gap)
Expert (ca. 60-100km, over 1000 elevation gap)
Pleasure (ca. 40-60km, up to 400m elevation gap)
Advanced (ca. 50-80km, 400-1000m elevation gap)
Expert (ca. 80-130km, over 1000m elevation gap)
Pleasure (ca. 30-50km, up to 400m elevation gap)
Advanced (ca. 40-70km, 400 – 1000m elevation gap)
Expert (ca. 60-100km, over 1000m elevation gap)
YOU choose the cycle type and level you prefer! It’s also possible to change at any moment!